What is Dehumidification?
Dehumidification is a process wherein the Humidity or Moisture level of a place or a room is decreased with the help of a Dehumidifier.
So a Dehumidifier is primarily an Appliance used in dehumidifying or drying a room. It controls the Moisture Levels in a room on a continuous Basis making it Dry Enough for particular Applications as is the Requirement.
How does it work?
The process of dehumidification takes place with the help of the Dehumidifier Unit that sucks up the moisture in the room. With help of the Dehumidifier the moisture present in the air gets sucked up with the help of a fan in the device. This Moist Air is Cooled inside the Unit upto the Dew Point wherein the moisture present in the Air is converted into Water which finally gets collected in the Tank in the Lower part of the Unit whereas the Dry Air is Given back into the room.
This Process happens on a continuous basis finally making the Entire Room Dry.
Why do you need a dehumidification machine?
A dehumidification machine lessens the humidity in the room leaving you dry, comfortable and less tired. Humid rooms are the reason for the spread of diseases and to ensure a healthy life one needs to have a dehumidification machine which will help in the dehumidification of the room which will make life more comfortable.
- Dehumidifiers are provided with Castors for their easier Movement to other areas. This means that these Dehumidifiers can be easily shifted to Other Rooms / Areas as per your Requirements.
- Dehumidifiers are very Commonly Used for Commercial as well as industrial applications. Common applications include Office spaces / Commercial Spaces as well as a Host of Industrial Applications for Different types of Industries.
- Dehumidifiers are also termed as Moisture Controllers.
- The higher Capacity Dehumidifiers are specifically Designed for Larger Areas and for Industrial Purposes.
- These DFRS are Designed for Continuous Operation and Heavy Duty Applications specifically for the Industry.
- The White WestingHouse DFRS work on the Refrigeration Principle. Other Type of DFRS are of the Dessicant type. Hence the White WestingHouse DFRS are called Refrigerant DFRS since these incorporate a Refrigerant R-134a.
- An Important Application of these DFRS is in the Pharmaceutical industry where all Tablets / Capsules and other Medicines are manufactured under controlled Conditions of Temperature and Humidity. Moisture Levels are controlled in the Manufacturing / Packing and Storage areas to maintain the Quality and performance Parameters of the Medicines.
- Many of the Food products require controlled Conditions of humidity while manufacturing particularly products like Wafers / Farsan / Chocolates / etc. These products tend to lose their Crispiness whereas in Chocolates a layer of moisture is formed on the Chocolate surface due to Excess humidity harming Product Quality.
- Typically used for controlling Humidity in Particular Areas, Dehumidifiers are also termed as Humidity Controllers or Moisture Controllers. Primarily all laboratories perform some Tests on Various Products to check their Quality or performance parameters. Incidently all thes tests need to be performed under Controlled Conditions of Temperature / Humidity and maybe other Conditions which vary from product ot product. To specifically maintain the Humidity Levels in the lab, the Dehumidifier is commonly used.
- All Laser Operations require Dry conditions for the Laser Beam to Perform Efficiently. With excess Moisture the Performance of the laser Beam is Disturbed thus Affecting the Operation for which the laser is being used. Hence all Laser Cutting / Welding Industries employ DFRS for smoother Trouble free laser Operations.
- All Optical Instruments and machineries require Dry Conditions to perform since the Lensed involved are very sensitive to moisture. Hence in All Optical Areas involving Instruments / Operations, etc, DFRS re used to maintain the right Levels of Humidity.
- All R & D Centres perform Research Activities to Provide New and Workable Solutions for All sorts of Products and Materials. all such Research need to be performed under Controlled Conditions of Temperature / Humidity and maybe other Conditions which vary from product ot product. To specifically maintain the Humidity Levels in the lab, the Dehumidifier is commonly used.